February 07, 2012

My Strength

A few years back when I had asked Adi if he would like to have a little brother or sister, he asked me if I will have to stay in the hospital for that. I said 'yes' and he answered 'only if u dont have to stay for more than 2 days' :) Yesterday I asked him if he would like to have a sibling from Mama's tummy or from another place and he said 'I dont want you to go to the hospital, so lets get a baby from Ashraya'. My baby, he's so so sweet and so very sensitive - he can never see me hurt or sad or in pain and he still very clearly remembers the two instances he has seen me cry with great clarity (although its been 4 years since the first one). I wish he never saw them and never will again. Adi has been my greatest source of strength and I want to be the same for him as well.

No comments: