December 06, 2011

Car Wash To Outdoor Shower

One of those times when we had driven down from Bangalore to Malpe, KG was out washing the car and the kid wanted to join in. The kid started with helping Papa wash the car, moved to playing in the water (obviously!) and then ended with taking a shower with the hose pipe! It was so much fun for Adi - my mom, my dad, my brother, my sister, KG and I were all watching Adi having a blast in the water and we were laughing our hearts out - it was one of those unforgettable, happy days and a warm, sunny one at that!! The hose pipe shower soon became a routine whenever we went to Malpe, until Adi turned two. I often look at these pictures and remember the sunny day, specially my Dad's face filled with joy and Adi's with sheer pleasure :) There are many pictures of Adi having his shower, but not suitable to post in a public forum :P This was one day where I was thankful for owning a digital camera :)













No comments: